Upcoming Events by Sue Crum
Clearing Your Clutter to Set You Free
DE-CLUTTER YOUR DRESSER DRAWERS!
Is it time to SPRING into ACTION?
If you don’t know where to start because ALL of it is overwhelming, the dresser drawers in your bedroom is a great place!
Let’s GO from THIS ——
to THIS ——
I KNOW You can do it!!
You are in the right place! Get ready for this information-packed tele-class!!
“De-Clutter Your Dresser Drawers!”
Event: Teleclass - De-Clutter Your Dresser Drawers!
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m. (Pacific); 10 a.m.-10:45 (Mountain); 11a.m.-11:45 (Central); 12-Noon-12:45 (Eastern)
WHERE: The Comfort of YOUR HOME!
HOW: Your Telephone
WHY: You know you’ve been wanting to get in there but haven’t taken the time. Take 45 minutes and learn the quickest ways to address what’s lurking in those dreadful dresser drawers! You will feel so much better de-cluttering this and taking back some control.
On this teleclass find out:
- My 2-Way Method to de-cluttering your dresser
- The 5 Categories You Need to successful de-cluttering and dresser drawer organizing
- The ONE Key Way to do this so that it does not take forever
- THE BIGGEST MISTAKE people make when de-clut tering and organizing their dresser drawers
Investment: $27 includes:
- the teleclass
- recording of the seminar for your review or in case your schedule conflicts with the tele-class time
REMEMBER once you are registered, whether you can make it live or not, you will be receiving the supply list, the handout, and the recording of the tele-class, which you can review over and over for continuous learning. — GUARANTEED!